We love to feature the work our guilds have done on their QuiltCon Charity quilts. Please use this form to be featured on the MQG blog.
You'll need to submit the following items:
- Blog post content (300-500 words)
- 2-4 images (at least 1000px on longest side, preferably horizontal). These can be process shots, but give us at least one great hero shot of the finished quilt
- Guild Instagram handle or hashtag
- Author's name or authors' names
- Author's guild position (leadership role or member) — optional
When writing your blog post, keep the following questions in mind to help organize the post.
- How did your guild or team approach this year's charity challenge?
- What was your process?
- What did you learn during the challenge?
- What was your favorite part of the challenge?
- What charity will your quilt benefit?
- Anything else you want to share!
Thank you for being a member of the MQG and taking part in this exciting charity project!