Please submit your entry for the Riley Blake Spring 2019 Fabric Challenge here!
Challenge Rules & Guidelines
- You must make a quilt (any size is welcome) or quilted item.
- You must use at least three of the featured Riley Blake prints, as well as any additional Riley Blake Solids.
- You may use any Riley Blake solids in addition to the feature fabrics, but you may only use Riley Blake fabrics (including for the backing and binding).
- We encourage you to try an original design suited to the fabric! You may also use a pattern, but please tell us which one in your submission. (And please always give credit to the designer when sharing images.)
- Please also share your work on Instagram using #mqgfabricchallenge and #rileyblakedesigns!
Good luck, and happy stitching!
How to Submit (and Important Dates)
- Fill out this form with your information and an image of your submission.
- Submission deadline is May 31, 2019.
- We will announce the top three winners in early June 2019, and the top ten finalists will be displayed at Garden of Quilts next September!
We also encourage you to share your finished submission on Instagram and other social media using the hashtag #mqgfabricchallenge once you formally submit here!